An efficient and hygienic laundry service is an essential part of every care and nursing home. Our comprehensive range of laundry products includes the latest washers, dryers and ironers of all sizes, and are designed to meet your most demanding needs. We recognise your need to meet the Care Quality Commission requirements for on-premises laundries and are able to advise on all aspects of your laundry operation in order that you meet the Health Technical Memorandum 01-04 requirements.
We can provide you with the ideal machine choice, laundry layout, clean and soiled laundry demarcation, disinfection, safe handling and standard operating procedures.
We also offer exceptional value ozone odour elimination and disinfection Ozone cabinets for items that are either unsuitable or inconvenient to wash.
We offer proven, certificated products that can revolutionise your operational costs, ensure compliance and deliver exceptional washing and hygiene.
Along with a wide selection of reliable equipment, we provide you with a responsive aftercare service that is designed to give you uninterrupted service. We operate a 24/7 contact line, manned by an experienced, highly trained team of laundry engineers providing same day/next day service, seven days a week.
Integral Laundry Care
This comprehensive package offers the latest laundry technology, complete with full service and maintenance, and all for a fixed monthly payment for a minimum 5 year contract duration.
Call us today or complete a quick and easy contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Read about the regulations surrounding Care Home laundry in our comprehensive guide
Useful resources for this sector
- Aventus Laundry – Care Home Laundry Regulations
- Aventus Laundry – Your Laundry, Regulations and the CQC
- Aventus Laundry – Laundry Best Practice in Care Homes
- Aventus Laundry – Guide to Health and Safety in Care Homes
- Decontamination of Linen for Health and Social Care: Guidance for linen processors implementing BS EN 14065
- Decontamination of Linen for Health and Social Care: Management and Provision
- Decontamination of Linen for Health and Social Care: Social Care
- Decontamination of Linen for Health and Social Care: Engineering, Equipment and Validation
- Infection Control in the Built Environment
- Health and Safety in Care Homes
- CQC – Adult Social Care Key Lines of Enquiry and Prompts – Sources of evidence 2018